FMIT Solutions S.L, FMIT Technologies S.L and FMIT Consulting S.L ( hereinafter, referred to as FMIT) have adapted this website to the requirements of current legislation on the protection of personal data, especially Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC(General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) and other related regulations. In addition, in the area of the information society, it complies with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE). FMIT wishes to inform you that:
1. Personal data provided through Websites which belong to FMIT, www.fmit.io or www.fmit-solutions.com, (hereinafter referred to as fmit.io) will be always expressly asked to be obtained on a voluntary basis and they will be kept in an automated file which belong to FMIT, whose purpose is enabling the relationship management between FMIT and its Website Users (hereinafter, referred to as USER).
2. In the event the USERS shall provide personal data in any existing service in fmit.io, they guarantee the data they are providing are true, accurate, complete and updated. The USER will be the only responsible of damages, direct or indirect, that could be caused to FMIT due to false, bad, incorrect or non updated information.
3. FMIT does not allow the participation of an underage person in its Website's Services. Hence, underage USERs need the prior consent of their parents or tutors to participate. FMIT does not accept any liability derived from the non compliance of this requirement.
4. FMIT has its servers, where we store our data, hosted at the facilities of a Spanish based entity, and as we are very concerned with guaranteeing safety and confidentiality of your data, we have adopted all safety standards required for personal data protection and have installed all technical means at our disposal in order to avoid the risk of loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorized access and theft of personal data provided through fmit.io. Nevertheless, FMIT does not take any liability for damages derived from alterations that third parties may cause into the computer systems, electronic data or USER's files.
5. If you opt for abandoning FMIT website through links to websites which do not belong to our entity, FMIT shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of those websites, nor for the cookies may those websites store in the USER's computer.
6. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal data by writing, with the reference Data Protection', to the following address: Calle Armengual de la Mota 32a, 29007 Malaga, Spain or, if you wish to do so, through this website by e-mail to: email@example.com. If you wish not to receive commercial communications related to FMIT activities, you can express your wish of NOT receiving more commercial communications from FMIT at any moment, by sending your request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.